Friday, January 8, 2016

timed writting

I can be strong when I believe in myself. For example if there's a sudden test that I have to take, if im confident in my skills for that class, then I have no problem taking it and I end up passing with flying colors. but usually im not confident in my academic skills like on a scale from 1-10 im at 0 with my schooling. I try hard with trying to do critical thinking when trying to solve a problem, but with the way I am now I know that I HAVE to try harder. When it comes to test taking I get so terrified that i'm absolutely convinced that ill fail and then I actually end up failing. Words like; TEST, or EXAM scare the hell out of me and ever since I became a high school student the three letters ACT have haunted me in my dreams.

2 comments:

  1. Well, the ACT can be a scary thought, and frankly I'm not fond of how it judges students talents. You talked a lot about your fears , which is good, but I would have liked to hear ideas how to conquer your fear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, my name is Mercede! I am going to be your house leader this year for reading the world! I am so excited to meet you all and have a great time this year! If you have any questions feel free to leave me a comment on my blog, which you can read here:
    http://mercedesmusings392.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete