Friday, October 30, 2015

All about me! :)

Hello, I'm Queen I'm a junior at Audubon technology communication center and I'm also a huge nerd lol. later I intend to go to college to be an entrepreneur and open my own manga shop!!!!! Anime and manga is something that I want to share with the whole Wisconsin area. These are two things that make me extremely happy and I want to share that with everyone.
 some people may have never heard of a manga shop but what it is, is basically a small library/ cafĂ© but with private rooms that you can watch anime in or sleep and honestly how cool is that!! this is something that my fellow Otaku's will certainty enjoy.
I also play clarinet, violin, cello and I'm trying to find someone to teach me piano. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice to meet you Queen, you sound super cool!!!!! Love the dedication and excitment

    ReplyDelete